Dental Implants Worldwide - Bound To Make an Impact in Your Business
Did you know?
- Neobiotech Co. is the second biggest implant manufacturer in Korea.
- Institut Straumann had revenues of $U.S. 712.6 million in 2014.
- Sweden & Martina develops, manufactures and markets the most commonly used implant systems in Italy.
- Ronit Polack is Purchasing Manager at Cortex Dental Implants.
- TBR Implants Group, the leading French dental implants manufacturer, has developed a unique production centre in Europe, able to perform all the manufacturing processes in a single site, with a unique precision tolerance of 5 microns.
- Victor Nieto is Global Head of Implant Systems Operations at Nobel Biocare.
- French company Global D, exports 35% of the 115,000 dental implants it manufactures annually.
- Mozo-Grau is well-established in the Spanish market and is expanding internationally by analysing possible collaborations with foreign companies and distributors.
- Petra Rumpf is Head of Strategic Alliances at Institut Straumann.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide’.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in The Top 100 Manufacturers of Dental Implants Worldwide at-
This report profiles the Top 100 manufacturers of dental implants worldwide. These companies have the experience, know-how and resources to design and manufacture dental implants and distribute them worldwide. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to Japan and Korea.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses.
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main...