OBJECTIVE To obtain a full-time position at which I am able to apply all prior work experiences and personal skills to be an asset to my employer.
Erie Insurance Group
• Prepared daily reports and insurance claims form to ensure smooth settlement process.
• Assisted supervisor in determination of claim denial or payment.
• Served as intermediary between the company and the customer.
• Maintained 98% customer satisfaction rate during employment
Customer Service Representative
• Maintained low talk time with each customer while handling any problems that may have occurred.
• Operated telecommunication systems in a sales capacity.
• Probed for customer needs and matched with most appropriate services in a timely manner.
• Negotiated billing and customer service issues.
University of Pennsylvania (Unique Advantage)
• Maintained office and equipment supply inventory for departme
Rising inflation and unemployment also placed pressure on US interest rates. In order to resolve this instability of the financial system, US regulators and government attempted to de-regularise the system, however this step came under heavy criticism as the banking system continued to be influenced heavily by the US stock market. As a result, excessive deregulation and mortgage debts were the main issues which needed immediate attention and indicated that the US economy was actually in recession.nt.
• Update and chased delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
• Maintained procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
• Relieved management of administrative detail, all projects February 2008- Present
June 2007- February 2008
December 2005- June 2007
EDUCATION Human Resource Management
Rosemont College, Rosemont, Pa
Currently attending classes with an accumulative 3.58 G.P.A.
Neumann College, Aston, Pa Anticipated Graduation May 2009