e.g. Feasibility and Needs Assessment into Diaspora volunteering in Pakistan with specific focus on Muzzaffrabad and Rawalpindi
A report by Muslim Community Organisation (Nottingham UK)
Logo’s (Diaspora Organisation, DFID, VSO, BIG)
Contents (with page numbers)
• Key findings in UK and overseas
• Programme areas chosen, and rationale
• Brief history of the development of your diaspora programme to date
• One paragraph on your organisation
Aim and objectives of study
Summarise the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the proposed programme based on research findings
|Strengths |Weaknesses |
|Opportunities |Threats |
UK Diaspora community
• Briefly describe the diaspora community, size and location in the UK
• Professional skills and experience available in your diaspora community
Interest in volunteering
• Are your diaspora community interested in volunteering? What benefits do they think it will have? Include quotes.
• How long would they volunteer for?
• What are their perceptions of volunteering?
• What would motivate them to volunteer?
Barriers to volunteering
• What issues might prevent your diaspora community from volunteering? E.g. lack of time, family commitments
• How might these be overcome?
• Is your diaspora community aware of development issues?
• What kind of development awareness activities might they be interested in?
Other objectives of UK research
• Report here against any of the other objectives
• E.g. meetings with partner organisations,...