The aim of this task is to get to know each other better. Therefore, you will firstly introduce yourself to your class mates and secondly you will ask your classmates questions to find out more about them. Thirdly, you will reply to the questions that your classmates asked you.
In order to complete the tasks follow the instructions below.
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THREE TASKS TO GET FULL MARKS
1. Click on the 'add a new discussion topic' at the bottom of this page.
2. In the 'subject' area write your name.
3. In the 'Message' area write a short paragraph (100 words) introducing yourself. Your paragraph should include all of the following information.
* Your name
* Your department
* Where do you come from? Your hometown/city/village - What do you like about your hometown/city/village?
* What did you enjoy doing most in your holidays / What did you enjoy doing least?
* What are your hobbies?
* If you were the English teacher how would you teach this course?
* Any other information that you would like to share with your classmates.
4. Click 'post to forum' to send your message.
1. Click on the names under 'Discussion' to read the paragraphs sent by your classmates.
2. Choose two classmates and ask them questions about themselves.
For example, you might want to ask some of the following questions:
* How good are you at Calculus (or physics etc.)? Can you help me study this subject?
* What did you do in your holidays?
* What is special about the city/town you come from?
* Do you know the teacher of this course? Does s/he give good grades?
* Any other question you would like to ask.
3. To ask questions press the 'reply' button and then write your questions.
4. When you have asked your questions click 'post to forum' to send your questions.
Regularly check the questions that other students asked you and answer them by clicking the 'reply'...