EED 415 Complete Class All Weeks 1-5 All Assignments and DQs
( Elementary Methods Mathematics)
Click This Link to Get Complete Class:
EED 415 Week 1 Individual NCTM Process & Content Standards
NCTM Process and Content Standards
For this assignment, choose from the following options:
• Option 1: NCTM Process and Content Standards – Blog Posts
• Option 2: NCTM Process and Content Standards – Brochure
Read the instructions in the University of Phoenix Material: Appendix A located on the student website and select one option to complete the assignment.
EED 415 Week 1 Learning Team NCTM Multi Media Assignment
Discussion Questions Week 1
DQ 1- Based on your course materials and other media, what are some current issues and concerns regarding mathematics instruction?
DQ 2- What characteristics of algebraic thinking are implemented in the primary grades?
EED 415 Week 2 Learning Team Comparing Educational Theories
Comparing Educational Theories
Resources: “Comparing Educational Theories” video, the NCTM website, and the Illuminations website located on the student website
Discuss various educational theories observed in the video with your team members.
Research constructive and behavioral theories used in the mathematics classroom.
Create a 3-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you include the following:
• One example from the video of teaching methods based on constructive theory
• Two constructive educational theorists
• One example from the video of teaching methods based on behavioral theory
• Two behavioral educational theorists
• Similarities and differences between the two theories
• An example of current research in learning and teaching mathematics
Include a graphic—such as a matrix, Venn diagram, spreadsheet, or other approved graphic—to represent the similarities and differences between the...