For information about installing, running and configuring Firefox
including a list of known issues and troubleshooting information, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
refer to: http://getfirefox.com/releases/e * Floating ad: An ad which moves across the user's screen or floats above the content.
* Expanding ad: An ad which changes size and which may alter the contents of the webpage.
* Polite ad: A method by which a large ad will be downloaded in smaller pieces to minimize the disruption of the content being viewed
* Wallpaper ad: An ad which changes the background of the page being viewed.
* Trick banner: A banner ad that looks like a dialog box with buttons. It simulates an error message or an alert.
* Pop-up: A new window which opens in front of the current one, displaying an advertisement, or entire webpage.
* Pop-under: Similar to a Pop-Up except that the window is loaded or sent behind the current window so that the user does not see it until they close one or more active windows.
* Video ad: similar to a banner ad, except that instead of a static or animated image, actual moving video clips are displayed.
* Map ad: text or graphics linked from, and appearing in or over, a location on an electronic map such as on Google Maps.
* Mobile ad: an SMS text or multi-media message sent to a cell phone.
eeee jee jekw is is an example of horizontal telecommunication convergence). Second, and a more traditional definition, is meant to describe marketing in a moving fashion - for example - technology road shows or moving billboards.
Marketing on a mobile phone has become increasingly popular ever since the rise of SMS (Short Message Service) in the early 2000s in Europe and some parts of Asia when businesses started to collect mobile phone numbers and send off wanted (or unwanted) content.
Over the past few years SMS has become a legitimate advertising channel in some parts of the world. This is because...