1. Candidates from reserved categories (OBC - Non Creamy Layer, SC, ST) applying for disciplines in which reserved posts are not available shall be treated against the General Category posts provided they otherwise meet the eligibility criteria.
2. General and OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 100/- (Please refer to the detailed advertisement)
3. Before applying please ensure that you have downloaded the challan slip, deposited the requisite fee using the same and the challan slip is available with you. The challan slip is required for filling up the online application form.
4. A valid Email Id with validity for a minimum period of One year is a must. Only this Email Id will be considered for all future correspondence.
5. Please ensure that you have the follwing scanned documents (jpg or jpeg format only) with you which are to be uploaded during the online registration process.
a) A recent passport size photograph with white background (Should be less than 50 KB)
b) Signature (should be less than 20 KB)
6. Once you submit your online application, the System will generate a unique registration slip with unique registration number. Take a print out of this registration slip. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference.
7. An application once saved and submitted can't be changed. However you can edit your Test City and Journal No. from April 12, 2014 till April 15, 2014 ONLY. After this no change or edit option will be provided.
8. After registration, applicants can use Registration No and their Date of Birth to re-login and check their payment status after April 12, 2014 onwards and can edit their details uptil April 15, 2014.
Online Registration Start Date
March 22,2014,10:00 Hours
Last date of Registration
April 11,2014 ,18:00 Hours
Last date for updating Online Application Form