ENG 121 Week 2 DQ 1 Strengths and Weaknesses in Writing
Copy & Paste the link into your browser to get the tutorial:
Strengths and Weaknesses in Writing. In Chapter 1 of Essentials of College Writing, you reviewed a comprehensive list of typical college writing tasks, and you had the opportunity to identify two tasks as strengths and two tasks as weaknesses. In Week One, you completed the Practice Essay and Grammar Assessment. In your initial post for this discussion:
1. Describe at least one task that you believe you did well on when writing the Practice Essay in Week 1.
2. Describe one task that you believe you need to work on based on your experience writing the Practice
3. Describe three grammar errors that you had the most difficulty with on the Grammar Assessment. To be
able to do so, go into the Gradebook and click on your quiz score. When you see a question with a red “X” next to it, this signals that it was answered incorrectly.
4. Share what you plan to do to further maximize your strengths and resolve your weaknesses.
5. Use specific examples.
6. Ask a question about this week’s assigned reading.
Your initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length and posted by Day 3. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references. For each response:
7. Select a classmate whose writing task strengths and weaknesses are very similar to or very different from your own and offer support for ways to resolve weaknesses.
8. Answer your classmate’s question to the best of your knowledge.
Response posts must be 125 to 200 words in length and posted by Day 7. If you have questions about how to participate in discussions, consult “About Discussions” under the Course Home menu. You are not required to support your claims with additional...