ENG 121 Week 5 DQ 1 Two Options
Copy & Paste the link into your browser to get the tutorial:
Two Options. For this discussion post, please choose one of the following options. Responses to classmates are not required this week.
Option 1: Reflection on the Peer Review Process. Based on the feedback you received in Week Three during the peer-review process, as well as the feedback you received from your instructor and your classmates throughout the course, address the following in your post:
1. Describe the main areas of your paper that you need to work on as well as areas that your reviewers felt you did well on.
2. How will/did you remedy any areas of weakness in your paper?
3. Did your reviewer feel you did a solid job addressing your purpose in the personal essay?
4. Did you effectively reach your audience? Why, or why not?
Option 2: Primary and Secondary Sources. Based on your experience writing the journals and working on your personal essay, address the following questions in your post:
1. What are the key differences between academic writing and personal essay writing?
2. How is writing from sources different from writing about one’s personal experience?
1. What advice would you give to future students so that they may be successful in writing their journals?
2. What advice would you give to future students so that they may be successful in writing their personal
3. Reflection posts must be 300 to 400 words in length and posted by Day 3. Please address only one of the options, and clearly title your post with the option you have chosen. You are not required to respond to your peers, but you may do so if you choose. If you have questions about how to participate in discussions, consult “About Discussions” under the Course Home menu. You are not required to support your claims with additional scholarly materials; however, should...