they have such a beautiful garden
1. they give us a lift, we won’t be able to get home
2. there wasn’t anything to eat when we arrived
3. nor my father sleep well
4. they give their next performance, I will go and see it
5. I knew no one at the party
6. you cannot…
7. Jane and her husband occasionally hit each other
8. you cannot get up until Friday
9. we ought to hurry up
10. I don’t think there is any sugar left
11. I haven’t seen him for
12. too little petrol
13. if I pass the entrance exam, I will study art
14. shall I do the shopping for you?
15. I have too few friends to talk to
16. although Malgaro is a capital city, it is very dirty
17. he is not strong enough to lift this suitcase
18. neither he, nor she enjoy classical music
19. how about going to the cinema?
20. Mary’s sister isn’t as pretty as she is
21. do you have to write this essay for tomorrow?
22. ellen cooked this delicious dinner by herself
23. shall I bring you sth to drink?
24. Aunt Gloria has been staying with us since Last March.
25. when we arrived, the clerk was being questioned by inspector
26. hooligans ought to/should be stopped
27. if he had studied law, he would be a rich man now
28. I wish they wouldn’t laugh so loudly
29. a new science fiction film has been released by UNIVERSE
30. I wish my boyfriend could dance
31. if I was a princess, I would be able to marry a prince
32. Brian asked if he could borrow John’s car.
33. Frank refused to go to that meeting
34. Janet seems to spend too much time in the pub
35. you’d better go to bed as soon as possible
36. he might speak English
37. Peter used to be an excellent cook when he was at college
38. they’d rather eat something hot
39. when the police arrived, the criminal had escaped
40. I wish I’d learned languages, when I was younger
41. Bobby claimed that he hadn’t eaten the chocolate
42. I was shown...