Web Source Evaluation
1. What is your expository essay topic? Healthful Eating.
2. Provide the URL of the Web site: http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_eating_diet.htm.
3. Provide the name of Web site: Helpguide.org.
4. Primary use: Educational Commercial Other
5. What is the purpose or goal of this Web site? Let it know to the readers how they can do to eat healthy no matter what.
6. What organization or individual created this site? The organization and is created and update by a collaborative process of research, writing, editing and web design.
7. Does this organization or individual have affiliations that might create a built-in bias toward the information? Explain your answer.
Yes because they have professional to make all this information all are professional MA, PhD, MSW and Certified Holistic Health Counselor
What other references are cited for the information presented? _Good carbs guide the way, What is protein? , Healthy Fats.
8. What other types of organizations are linked to this site? (Using the Google search engine, type link: and the Web site address [for example, link:www.Website.com].)
Link: www.gtlaw.com, link: www.rotaryclubofsantamonica.org, link: www.hlmlaw.com
9. Who is the author of the page? Does that person have valid credentials to present this information? Explain your answer.
The author of the page is Robert Segal, MA and Jeanne Segal PhD, yes because there are professionals and the have the knowledge to make this page.
10. Can you provide feedback on the Web site and create an exchange with the author or Web site manager?
Yes I can provide a feedback on the web site and exchange with the author.
11. When was the material on the Web site copyrighted? 2001-2008 When was the material updated? January 2009
12. How helpful is this site to you? Does it have the information you need? Explain your answers. Was really helpful because have all I need tell my audience know how the...