FIN 419 Entire Class Includes All DQs, Weekly Summaries, Individ
FIN 419 Week 1
Individual Assignment: Limited Liability Corporation and Partnership Paper
• Resources: Week One readings
• Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you explain roles of limited liability corporations and partnerships. If you were establishing your own business, under what circumstances would you choose one instead of the other?
• All written Paper Assignments must have 5 References. References must also be properly cited with the Paper.
• Submit your Paper to the Plagiarism Checker and then attach the report with your submitted Paper when posting it in your Individual Forum.
• Format your paper according to APA standards.
1. What is a limited liability corporation? What is a limited liability partnership? What are the differences? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
2. What is a sensitivity analysis? What is a scenario analysis? How would you apply each one to a potential investment opportunity? How would you use the information from this analysis? Explain.
3. What are some risk management techniques? How would you use portfolio management to assess the risk and return of an investment? Predict how the results would be different based on different risk preferences?
4. Based on your assessment of risk using portfolio Management, what factors would you use to make different risk preferences?
FIN 419 Week 2
Individual Assignment: Assignments from the Readings
• Resource: Principles of Managerial Finance
• Prepare responses to the following problems from the text:
• Problems 5.3, 5.4, and 5.13 in Ch. 5
• Problem 10.4 in Ch. 10
• Read the Assessing the Goal of Sports Products,...