1. One of the most important strategies that I have learned is to manage my time wisely. I think that with mastering this strategy everything else will fall into place and make it that much easier for me to succeed in my college career.
2. I think that I have definitely improved my academic weaknesses. I have learned how to study a bit more efficiently and I have used that in my classes. Also I have managed to take better notes for my classes and that makes it much easier to study for my classes.
3. We visited San Francisco State University and although I would be able to achieve my major at that school I don’t plan on doing so. Even though SFSU is a great school it just isn’t the school for me. I can’t picture myself attending that school and achieving my major.
4. I think that you can reduce test anxiety by having a positive outlook on the situation. If you think that you will do well on the test than you eventually will. Along with performing well on the test it will also help you study better because you won’t be thinking negatively and you won’t be as capable of giving up.
5. I think this class has already helped me enhance my academic success. It has definitely helped my study habits a lot as well as my time management. Another way this class has helped me get better grades is by taking better notes in class and therefore making it easier to study. This class has been a great help.