My Fitness Future
Throughout the course of next year I am planning to maintain physical activities at school to sustain my level of fitness and well-being. The physical activities I will undertake to preserve my fitness will be completed both in and external from school. The activities are as followed:
1. Jump Rope- A sport that is a combination of the Aerobic and Lactic acid system, this activity will be the focus of all my sports next year. This is because I will be competing at the World Championships in Hong Kong for this sport and wish to do well.
2. Gymnastic - A sport that predominantly uses the Lactic acid system, this activity is an extra requirement for me to excel in the sport of Jump Rope as the sport is a combination of Gymnastics and speed. This area will help improve my flexibility and accuracy.
3. Volleyball - A sport that primarily involves the use of the Lactic Acid system, this sport is a compulsory requirement at school. This sport will assist in improving my hand eye-co-ordination.
4. Touch Football- This sport is a mixture of the Aerobic and ATP PC System, this sport is a compulsory requirement at school. Touch- football will also increase my hand eye co-ordination and also my reflexes.
5. Personal Fitness Training- This activity will increase fitness levels and is a combination of all three systems (ATP-PC, Lactic Acid and Aerobic System). This activity is also an extra circular activity I choose to complete to increase my stamina and strength.
I am a strong believer in the philosophy that a healthy body is a healthy mind. Being fit builds up one self-confidence and over all wellbeing. Being involved in these sporting activities increases the number of new people you meet in everyday life. Some of these people become rivals while other become lifetime friends.
Through the completion of these activities my level of fitness will increase resulting in better performances across the board in all activities I participate...