GED 108 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE COMPLETE CLASS
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
GED 108 Environmental Science Complete Class
Unit 1-4 Test Exams
Unit 1-4 Essays
Writing Assignment for Unit One
• Include your name, student number, course number, course title and unit number with your writing assignment.
• Begin each writing assignment by identifying the question number you are answering followed by
the actual question itself (in bold type).
• Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle
paragraphs and conclusion).
• Responses must be typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12
point type size.
Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. However,
students who are successful in earning the maximum number of points tend to submit writing assignments
that fall in the following ranges:
Undergraduate courses: 350 – 500 words or 1 – 2 pages.
Graduate courses: 500 – 750 words or 2 – 3 pages.
Doctoral courses: 750 – 1000 words or 4 – 5 pages.
All work must be free of any form of plagiarism. Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. Be sure to refer to the course syllabus for more details on plagiarism and proper citation styles.
Please answer ONE of the following:
1. Describe the origins of stewardship and its modern applications.
2. List four stages of the policy life cycle, and show how the discovery of ozone layer destruction and the subsequent responses to it illustrate the cycle.
3. Define and compare the terms species, population, and ecosystem.
Writing Assignment for Unit Two
• Include your name, student number, course number, course title and unit number with...