GED 260 Criminology Unit 4 Exam
Click Link Below To Buy:
1) Early definitions of white-collar crime focused on the
A) the work environment.
B) nature of the crime.
C) the violator involved.
D) All of the above
2) According to Braithwaite, the central explanatory variable in all criminalactivity is
D) social class.
3) Which of the following is not an example of a structural reform to addresswhite-collar crime?
A) Changing the process by which corporations are chartered to include controlover white collar crime
B) Increasing the funding for enforcement agencies that deal with white-collarcrime.
C) Adding members of the public to corporate boards of directors
D) Enhancing the flow of information among businesses, the public, and administrative bodies
4) Prohibition was repealed by passage of the __________ Amendment to theU.S. Constitution.
5) The St. Valentine’s Day massacre established Al Capone as the undisputedruler of organized crime in
B) New York.
C) the United States.
6) In 1951, the Senate-sponsored __________ Committee reported the existence of a nationwide crime syndicate operating in many large American cities.
7) Of the 24 crime families of Sicilian-American heritage that operate in theU.S. today, __________ operate out of New York.
8) The strict unwritten code of conduct of organized crime, which demands silence and loyalty, is known as the
B) Cosa Nostra.
9) The single most important piece of federal legislation that specifically targetsorganized crime activities is
A) the Hobbs Act
C) the United States Code.
10) __________ is a relatively mild, nonaddictive drug with limited...