University of Phoenix Material
Student Web Scavenger Hunt
Log on to the University of Phoenix eCampus web page located at: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/portal/portal/public/login.aspx. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. WHICH THREE REVIEWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS THROUGH THE CENTER FOR WRITING EXCELLENCE? THE THREE REVIEWING SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE ARE WRITEPOINT, TUTOR REVIEW, AND PLAGIARISM CHECKER.
2. Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence offers tips about how to format a paper? The resource in the tutorials and guides section is writing and style guidelines.
3. What are the University of Phoenix’s suggested resources for academic writing formatting and grammar guides? (Hint: This information is located in the Center for Writing Excellence) The suggested resources for academic writing formatting and grammar guides is Axia, writing style handbook, and the writing and style guidelines.
1. WHAT ARE THE THREE MAJOR ARTICLE DATABASES FOUND IN THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY? THE THREE MAJOR ARTICLE DATABASES FOUND IN THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY ARE EBSCOHOST, GALE POWERSEARCH, AND PROQUEST.
4. Name three specialized article databases in the University Library. The three specialized article databases are major, specialized, and journal indexes and abstracts.
5. What link would you click to ask a question of the University of Phoenix Librarian? The link that you would click to ask the University of Phoenix Librarian is Ask a Librarian.
1. FROM YOUR STUDENT WEB SITE, HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR READING ASSIGNMENTS FOR THIS COURSE? ACCESS THE READING ASSIGNMENTS BY CLICKING ON THE MATERIALS LINK THEN CLICK ON THE LINK NEXT TO THE CHAPTER THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO READ.
6. What chapter from the text Keys to College Studying is part of the reading assignment for Week Four of...