A rotary kiln is a steal round shell with refractory lining that rotates. This shell is rotated by a drive gear and electric or hydraulic drive system. The shell is supported on large bearings. The process system is designed so that material transfer from the grate to the revolving kiln occurs when the material on the grate is sufficiently preheated to have the requisite indurate strength for subsequent processing in the rotary kiln.
The Limestone Rotary Kiln is thermal processing equipment for heating the bulk or slurry material and is used in various industries such as non-ferrous metallurgy, ferrous metallurgy, refractories, cement, environmental protection, chemical and paper industries. Limestone Rotary Kiln has very wide application in the manufacturing industry, and at the same time, it is one of the significantly important machines in cement production. According to different processing methods, it can be divided in to wet process rotary kiln, dry process rotary kiln and dry and wet types rotary kiln; according to different processed materials, it can be divided into lime rotary kiln, clay rotary kiln, mineral rotary kiln and ore rotary kiln.
Features and Benefits of Limestone Rotary Kiln:
1. Gears: single or double. Control the rotating speed by buncher, machine and frequency variable motor. Be reliable energy-saving, and efficient.
2. Cylinder type: lower bolster has three types: fixed, zoom and floating. The structure is simple replacement is convenient and won’t hurt cylinder.
3. Sealing equipment: there are many kinds for choice according to kiln models, including air cylinder edge sealing.
4. Support device: advanced shaft structure, automatic temperature measuring device and electrical heating.
5. Catch wheel: including two kinds mechanical wheel and hydraulic pressure.
Zhengzhou Great Wall Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer specialized in research, production and sales of mining equipment including...