Global Cloud Business-to-Business Services for the Enterprise Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry, Report and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
Research Beam adds a report titled “Global Cloud Business-to-Business Services for the Enterprise 2014 - 2019” that provides detailed information of the Global Cloud Business-to-Business Services. The report is an excellent piece of study for investors who are looking towards the market.
Get Full Details On:
Cloud based infrastructure, virtualization, and software defined data centers are all driving the future of enterprise IT. The global market for cloud services is anticipated to reach $223B USD by 2019, driven directly and indirectly by enterprise modernization of IT infrastructure and the need to improve operational efficiencies. The additional benefit of cloud services is that it allows the enterprise to focus on their own core competencies while driving down life cycle costs for product and services delivery.
While large enterprises are inherently much more careful about data sharing and tend to move more towards private solutions, small to medium sized operations have been more apt to move towards multi-tenant solutions. However, we are beginning to see this trend change with large corporations, staring with joint ventures, and moving towards shared hosting where there is some other type of trust environment.
• Global cloud services forecast 2014 - 2019
• Understand benefits and pitfalls to multi-tenant cloud solutions
• Identify leading enterprise cloud security companies and solutions
• Identify shared infrastructure opportunities for enterprise applications
• Understand the opportunities and challenges for enterprise cloud services
• Identify issues for enterprise cloud infrastructure implementation and operation
Enquire About Report:...