About Connectivity Enabling Technology
Growing demand for electronic devices with better connectivity is increasing the demand for connectivity enabling technology. Increasing popularity of VoWi-Fi, proliferation of smartphones and tablets, increase in smart home and building automation are driving the global connectivity enabling technology market. The OEMs strive to capture the connected devices market for emerging applications such as automobiles and wearables. Wi-Fi/Bluetooth is an integral part of devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops. This, in turn, fuels the demand for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chipset.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-connectivity-enabling-technology-2016-2020-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global connectivity enabling technology market to grow at a CAGR of 3%, in terms of revenue, during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global connectivity enabling technology market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the unit shipments of chipsets incorporated in various end-user products including consumer electronics.
• Rise in consumer inclination toward smart homes
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report