About enterprise mobility services
• Devising an appropriate strategy to enable mobility of the workforce is a crucial
function. The need for flexible and mobile working environment has triggered the
demand for mobile devices and platforms among enterprises. The BYOD policy has
yet to be adopted by all organizations because of the challenges confronting the
enterprise mobility market. Lack of expertise and growing needs of networks for
managing the mobile workforce is driving the demand for third-party mobility
service providers. The majority of enterprises are coming up with advanced
interactive and collaborative technologies, such as instant messaging and online
meetings, to save time and reduce costs.
• Analysts forecast the global enterprise mobility services market to grow at a CAGR of
18.5 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Read The Complete Report On : http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/globalenterprise-mobility-services-2015-2019-market
Covered in this report
• This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global
enterprise mobility services market for the period 2015-2019.
• Enterprise mobility services can be segmented into two: Consulting and integration
mobility services, and managed mobility services.
• The report covers the geographical segmentation of the market based on three key
regions: the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC.
• Global Enterprise Mobility Services Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on
an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
• The report also includes the profiles of key vendors operating in this market.
• International Business Machines (IBM)
Other prominent vendors
• Deutsche Telecom
• Digital Management
• Need for efficient...