Call 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Tel: +1-518-618-1030 with your industry research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Ethylene Outlook Continuing Expansion of Ethylene Capacity through 2020 Led by the US and China
The global ethylene industry is witnessing a change in the supply scenario in various parts of the world. In North America, ethylene supply is expected to boom in coming years as abundant and inexpensive natural gas liquids (NGLs) feedstock form shale gas is attracting companies to establish their plants in the region. In contrast to North America, ethylene industry in Europe is suffering from high cost of production due to high crude oil prices as most of plants in the region are based on naphtha feedstock.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-ethylene-outlook-continuing-global-expansion-of-ethylene-capacity-through-2020-led-by-the-us-and-china-report.html
The Middle East and Africa have also seen tremendous growth in ethylene supply. These increases have seen the region surpass overall capacity of North America in 2013. Middle East producers still have the advantage of cheaper and subsidized NGLs feedstock and proximity to demand rich Asian markets.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global ethylene capacity by region
- Ethylene planned plants details
- Global ethylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major ethylene producers in the world
- Information on ethylene market size, demand volume and production volume by region
- Global ethylene demand by end-use sectors
- Ethylene price forecast by region
- Details of three largest company in the ethylene industry
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends and challenges in the global ethylene industry
- Understand the regional ethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ethylene industry with...