GLOBAL LEADING MANUFACTURERS OF GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS WITH THE BEST PRODUCTS AND THE WIDEST RANGES.
Summary: There are many manufacturers of pharmaceuticals. This report profiles those with a focus on generics. They manufacture multiple products in various dosage forms and in a wide variety of therapeutic classes and export them across the globe.
Did you know?
- Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi Group, employs 6,000 people worldwide.
- Jeff Watson is President, Global Generics at Apotex, the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Generic Pharmaceuticals Worldwide’ at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-generic-pharmaceuticals-worldwide-10079264
- Željko Dudić is Director of Purchasing at Hemofarm, the leading generic pharmaceutical company in Serbia.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals, a leading manufacturer and exporter of medicines in Bangladesh, currently produces more than 300 generic medicines which are available in well over 500 different presentations.
- South African-based Aspen is ranked as the ninth largest generic company in the world.
- Fresenius Kabi offers a broad range of intravenously administered generic drugs across a wide array of therapeutic categories: oncology drugs, anesthetics & analgesics, anti-infectives, critical care drugs.
- Mumbai, India headquartered Sun Pharmaceutical’s consolidated revenues for the 12 months ending March 2015 are US$ 4.5 billion.
- Since June 2015, Madrid headquartered manufacturer of generic injectable drugs, Genéricos Españoles, has been owned by Altan, a private, specialty pharmaceutical company based in Ireland.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Generic Pharmaceuticals Worldwide’.
There are many manufacturers of pharmaceuticals. This report profiles those with a focus on generics. These...