Lignin is a fibrous complex chemical polymer, which is found in large quantities around the globe. They originate naturally in plant tissues as binding the cells, fibres and vessels. It stores solar energy and circulate water molecules within the plant. It is the only recognized natural biological aromatic polymer. It is utilized in industries like agriculture, construction, pulp and paper, forestry, and mining. There are different types of lignin based on purity; they are low purity lignin, lignosulphonates (lignosulfonates), kraft lignin, organosolv lignin, and high-grade lignin respectively. Generally, the volume of production in metric tonnes decreases as the purity increases. Hence, low purity lignin has maximum volume of production whereas high-grade lignin the least.
Request sample report here - http://marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/global-lignin-lignosulfonates-kraft-lignin-market-report
There is immense scope for lignin based products in future based on their characteristics, for example following are the products and possible and potential applications for this market:
• Activated Carbon – As cleaning air and water environment from hazardous emissions
• Binders – As implementation in construction materials, road making and feed pellets
• Carbon Fibers – As potential material for laptops and aircrafts
• Motor Fuel – As bio-based alternative to fuel
• Phenol – As a building block in chemicals
• Plastic materials – As a potential material in electronics and concept cars
• Sorbents – As high consumer capacity to heavy metals and organic pollutants
The aromatics and macromolecules group chemicals or products are the most demanded commodities in the market. Product applications like Vanillin, Carbon fibres, BTX, Phenol, etc. from the mentioned group are essentially demand in B2B market. These products belong to niche market and very highly priced in comparison to other group products. Approximately U.S. $130 billion worth market, these two...