Global Market Research Report of Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Is a Useful Reference Tool for Packaging Industry
Did you know?
- Crown Holdings, Inc. is the number one producer of food cans and metal vacuum closures in the world.
- Michael S. Ukropina is Senior Vice President, Consumer Packaging Division at Graphic Packaging International, Inc.
- CPMC Holdings Limited is the largest manufacturer of metal packaging products for a comprehensive range of consumer goods in China.
- Scott Farmer is Executive Vice President, Global Purchasing at Berry Plastics Corporation.
- Espoo, Finland headquartered food and drink packaging specialist, Huhtamäki Oyj had net sales of $US 2.5 billion in 2014.
- Hindusthan National Glass & Industries Limited is the largest container glass packaging solutions provider in India with a 55% market share.
- In October, 2015, Alexander Baumgartner was appointed Chief Executive Officer of, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, one of the world's leading manufacturers of flexible packaging and labels.
- WestRock Company manufactures 50% of all pizza boxes in North America.
- At 34 locations, the Mayr-Melnhof Group converts more than 702,000 tons of carton board into folding cartons per annum, making it Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in ‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’ at –
There are many manufacturers of packaging worldwide. This report profiles the Top 100. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report...