Global Top 100 Manufacturers of Orthopedic & Prosthetic Devices: A Thorough Analysis of the Technologies and Trends
Summary: There are many manufacturers of orthopedic and prosthetic devices worldwide. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets. They manufacture the whole range of orthopedic and prosthetic devices.
Did you know?
- Don Grover is Vice President, Global Supply Chain at Acumed, the Oregon, United States based global leader of innovative orthopaedic implant solutions.
- Otto Bock HealthCare, the medical technology company headquartered in Duderstadt, Germany has 6,309 employees. The Prosthetics division is the largest business unit in the Company.
- Elizabeth Blake is Global Head of Hip Marketing at Corin Group, the Cirencester, United Kingdom based orthopaedic manufacturer of a comprehensive portfolio of hip, knee and extremity implant solutions.
- Bionic Technology by Össur currently features four superior prosthetic products including SYMBIONIC® LEG, the first commercially available complete bionic system consisting of a prosthetic knee and ankle.
- Gary Brennan is Group Procurement Controller of Trulife, the Dublin, Ireland based Company engaged in the creation, development, manufacture and marketing of Orthopaedics, Breastcare, Prosthetics and Pressurecare products and services.
- Touch Bionics’ advanced products include myoelectric prosthetic hand and prosthetic finger solutions, as well as highly realistic passive functional prostheses that match the natural appearance of the wearer.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Orthopaedic & Prosthetic Devices Worldwide’.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Orthopedic & Prosthetic Devices Worldwide’ at –...