HCS 310 Continuum of Care (UOP)
For more course tutorials visit
Tutorial Purchased: 3 Times, Rating: A+
Continuum of Care Guidelines
Content: 10 points
1. Select a component of the U.S. health care delivery system continuum. Examples include long term care, home care, in-patient care, out-patient care, mental health care, occupational health, school health, etc.
2. Prepare a 1,200-1,400 word paper in APA format describing the health care delivery component’s role in providing services and how it contributes to or lacks contribution to the overall management of health care resources.
3. Your paper should include the following (use the headings below to clearly identify each key point – headings are not bolded in actual paper)
a. Include its role in transitioning patients from one level to another of care in the health care continuum. Heading: Transitioning Patients
b. Services provided and how these fit in the continuum of care. Heading: Services
c. How does the entity contribute or not contribute to the overall management of health care resources? Heading: Contribution
d. Examine the future trends of health care and discuss how these services will be impacted or need to change to meet these future trends. Heading: Future Trends of Health Care
Style (5 points)
1. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, word usage and are consistent with college expectations
2. Information is provided in an easily understandable form, is in a
logical sequence and is professional in nature.
3. Heading are used as instructed
4. Format is consistent with APA style
5. At least two references are provided and follow the APA guidelines.
Post your responses to the Week Four Discussion Questions in the Main Forum begin responding to each other’s responses. Please post your responses in the DQ threads. Responses to each question should be at least 200-300 words. Contribute substantively to the class discussions 4 out of 7 days during the week....