• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Executive Summary :
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of the US HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
To get details at:http://www.reportscue.com/high-net-worth-trends-in-the-us-2014-market
• Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• In 2013, there were 5.2 million HNWIs in the US. These HNWIs held US$21.1 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$4.0 million.
• Following a 6.5% increase in 2012, HNWI numbers in the US rose by 3.8% in 2013.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of US HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.1% to reach 6.0 million by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.7%, to reach US$28.8 trillion by 2018.
Reason To Buy :
• The High Net Worth trends in the US 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an...