High quality soybean OIL EXTRACTION PLANT designed by Zhengzhou Dayang, is extract soybean oils from the soybean meal by solvent.
Soybean Oil Extraction Plant features
1) The material is divided into several independent units on the material bed in oil extraction plant, which can effectively prevent miscella at all levels from fleeing hither and thither on the material layer and ensure the concentration gradient between several sprays.
2) Immersion area appears in each lattice, which can help achieve better immersion effect.
3) The chain box in oil extraction plant is supported by track and can prolong the service life of screen deck by not touching it.
4) The oil extraction plant is driven by world leading double-shaft hydraulic motor, with balance force, reliable operation and less maintenance cost.
5) Specialty suitable for the extraction of high oil and high power materials, and better immersion effect can be expected for ordinary oil extraction plant.
Soybean Oil Extraction Plant main Section:
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor.
2. Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be diss-olved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3. DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , then add saline water to oil extraction plant. The phospholipid in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into oil extraction plant.
6. Condensers: to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
7. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.