1. Which book is considered as the Gangotri of music?
2. Which of the following is not a form of raga?
3. Which temple is known as black pagoda?
A. Konark temple
B. Brihadeshwar temple
C. Modhera sun temple
D. Khajuraho temple
Ans. Modhera sun temple
Which Buddhisr sect worships Buddha’s idol as God?
5. Which is the most ancient Dravidian language?
6. Which university had its own laboratory and furnaces?
7. Which famous book had Shalihotra written?
A. Ashwa Ayurveda
B. Hasti Ayurveda
8. Which city is known as ‘city of seven pagodas’?
9. On the bank of which river is the fort of Agra situated?
10. Where is the fair of Bhavnath held?
11. Where is the Ranki vaav ( step well) situated?
12. Which of the following were the most standardized products of the harappans?
13. Which one of the following Indus sites was destroyed by fire ?
C. Kot Diji
14. Aryans cleared the forests in the initial stages with the help of …
A. Iron axe
D. Copper axe
15. Which of the following is not compulsory to every Vedic Aryans?
16. The famous Jaina scholar, Hemchandra was patronized by….