HLT 314V WEEK 4 COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT AND DQS
To Purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
HLT 314V WEEK 4 DISCUSSION 1
Describe the role that professional health care organizations and societies play in (1) monitoring quality care, (2) disseminating preventative health care measures, and (3) the public’s health care literacy? Select one of the three areas above and discuss established or proposed standards that assist in explaining the role of professional health care organizations and societies.
HLT 314V WEEK 4 DISCUSSION 2
Access the Healthy People in Action section of the Healthy People 2020 website:
Select State Plans from the drop-down menu of the “Healthy People in Action” tab above the main page content. Pick a state (or territory) which has not already been selected by a classmate, and access that state’s 2020 Healthy People Plans. Select and summarize one area in the plan you selected that pertains to allied health care delivery in that state (for example, medical sonography, respiratory therapy, radiography, speech pathology, etc.). For the area you picked, what do you think the state plan does well? What could it do better, and how so?
HLT 314V WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT COMPARISON OF RESEARCH ARTICLES
Choose two research articles published by a scholarly (peer-reviewed) journal on a current health care issue in the United States, controversial or otherwise.
Suggested topics may include:
1. A study of vaccinations and autism rates
2. Maternal health, fetal health, or elder health
3. Disease-based studies, such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease
4. The increasing rates of caesarean sections in birthrates
5. Managed health care in the United States
6. Any of the leading Health Indicator topics (2020 LHI Topics) profiled in the Centers for Disease...