Hong Kong Wealth Report 2014 is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
Executive Summary :
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Hong Kong. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/hong-kong-wealth-report-2014-market
• Independent market sizing of Hong Kongs HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Hong Kong
• Size of Hong Kongs wealth management industry
• Largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 185,055 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.04 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$5.62 million.
• In 2013, Hong Kong HNWI numbers increased by 3.2%, following a 4.6% increase in 2012.
• HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to grow over the forecast period. The number of Hong Kong HNWIs is forecast to grow by 18.3%, reaching 228,903 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 26.4%, reaching US$1.4 trillion by 2018.
• At the end of 2013, Hong Kong HNWIs held 40.6% (US$423.0 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.