SPC 113: Speech
29 October 2013
Loaded Baked Potato Buffalo Chicken Casserole
A. Who in here likes buffalo chicken? How about a loaded baked potato?
1. Has anyone thought of trying either one together before?
2. Wait for their response.
3. Well it’s a mouthwatering spicy combination of two of my favorite foods ever! Loaded baked potato and buffalo chicken
B. Loaded Baked Potato Buffalo Chicken Casserole
1. Is an easy delicious family recipe that I am sure you will fall in love with!
2. Though there is absolutely no health value this dish is by far one of the best that I have made.
3. Since this dish is high in calories it is not something that I make all the time.
C. My fiancé found this recipe last summer and it has been a big hit ever since. I want to share with you a few things!
1. I will tell you what is in the loaded baked potato buffalo chicken casserole.
2. I will explain to you and show you how to make the casserole.
3. And I will let you try it.
D. I know that most of us have a favorite dish or drink “Lipton ice tea” that we just have to have. And this one is mine!
A. Ingredients you will need to make a loaded baked potato buffalo chicken casserole (the following recipe came from ("Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole") foods.com.
1. 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2. 8 -10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I leave the skin on) makes it so much easier.
3. 1/3 cup olive oil
4. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
5. 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
6. 1 tablespoon paprika
7. 2 tablespoons garlic powder
8. 6 tablespoons hot sauce
1. 2 cups fiesta Mexican blend cheese or 2 cups Monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
2. 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
3. 1 cup diced...