1. How would you teach blind man only by verbal statements to wear a tie on his neck, considering the blind man is completely ignorant of tie?
Dear Colleague, It’s great to have you here. Today I will tell you how to tie a tie. Fist I want to tell you that what a Tie is.
Tie is a type of neck wearing thin cloth. It is about 40 to 45 inches long and 3 to 4 inches width. Where its one end is narrow and other end is wide. You can feel sewing border or line along length in middle of one face of tie and other face is plane. There is so many way to tie a tie but today I will tell you about easiest way to make knot of tie. One of them is “four in Hand Knot”.
Now you are going to wear a tie on your neck step by step in easy way. I have mentioned earlier that tie has two faces one is plane face and other is border face. Make sure in end of each step border face of tie should be hidden or underneath and plane face should be on front.
1) Hang the tie over your neck so that wide end is in front of your right shoulder and the narrow end is in front of your left shoulder. The plane face of tie should be on top and border face should be hidden. Extend wide end about 12 inches to below the narrow end.
2) Hold narrow end by left hand and by help of right hand Cross the wide end over the narrow end. The point of intersection will become the knot.
3) Now hold this knot with narrow end near to knot by left hand and by help right hand Turn the wide end back underneath the narrow end.
4) Continue Hold this knot with narrow end near to knot by left hand and by help right hand Continue by bringing the wide end back over in front of the narrow end again. Its seem like that you have make one round with wide end around narrow end near to knot which one you hold by left hand.
5) Continue Hold this knot with narrow end near to knot by left hand and pull the wide end up by right hand and through the loop around your neck or the space between the beginnings of the...