HRM 326 Final Exam All Possible Questions
Purchase From here:
1. Business strategy influences how the company uses all of the following capitals EXCEPT:
a. Physical capital
b. Financial capital
c. Human capital
d. Internal capital
2. To use _________ to gain a competitive advantage requires linking the company’s human resources practices (such as training and development) to the business strategy.
a. Virtual capital
b. Human capital
c. Financial capital
d. Physical capital
3. This provides employees with immediate access to information, advice, and guidance.
a. Diversification of the learning portfolio
b. Improved customer service
c. Creating a sharing knowledge
d. Electronic performance support systems (EPSS)
4. Centralized training means that training and development programs, resources, and professionals are primarily housed in one location and decisions about training investment, programs, and delivery methods are made from inter-related departments.
5. Research suggests that the company satisfaction with the outsourcing of training and development depends on company-supplier trust and the specificity of the contract.
6. An organizational analysis involves determining the appropriateness of training, based on all the following parameters, EXCEPT:
a. The company’s business strategy
b. The resources available for training
c. Support by managers and peers for training activities
d. The competition’s market standing
7. A mid-level manager questioning aspects such as who should be trained is involved with which variable of needs assessment?
a. Organizational analysis
b. Task analysis
c. Person analysis
d. Feedback analysis
8. The following are all advantages associated with online technology (software) method of needs assessment EXCEPT:
b. Can explore unanticipated issues that may surface