HRM 530 Assignment 5- HRM Strategy Development Presentation
Click Link Below To Buy:
Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
HRM 530Assignment 5- HRM Strategy Development Presentation
The company at which you work has given you free rein to design an entire realm of talent management policies and procedures that include performance, retention, labor relations, compensation, and benefits recommendations. Your goal is to design a state-of-the-art HRM strategy with corresponding suggestions for how to put this into practice. Once it is formulated, you will present the program to your upper management.
Create a presentation in a common format (PowerPoint or a similar program) with a minimum of (20) slides and corresponding speaker notes in which you:
1. Describe the type of organization for which you are designing the HRM program.
2. Create an HRM strategy outline that will support your proposal.
3. Address each of the criteria (performance, retention, labor relations, compensation, and benefits) with a proposed policy and procedure.
4. Justify each of your HRM selections by aligning it with your HRM strategy.
5. Support your premises with data you have collected from three (3) similar organizations in order to convince your upper management that you have prepared well and your plan should be adopted.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the...