HRM 560 WEEK 10 ASSIGNMENT 4 CHANGE MANAGEMENT PLAN
To purchase this visit here:
Contact us at:
HRM 560 WEEK 10 ASSIGNMENT 4 CHANGE MANAGEMENT
HRM 560 Week 10 Assignment 4 - Change Management Plan Paper and Presentation- Strayer Latest
Using the organization where you work, one where you have worked, or one in which you are very familiar, identify a Human Resource Management program, policy, procedure, or initiative that you believe needs to be changed. Your goal is to apply Kotter’s 8 Stage Process of Creating Change to the HR situation you have selected, with corresponding suggestions for how to put this change initiative into practice. Once it is formulated, you will present your recommendations to upper management.
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a written report and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit the two (2) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
Section 1: Change Management Plan
1. Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
2. Describe the organization in terms of industry, size, and history.
3. Describe how the HR program /policy / process / procedure / initiative that has been proposed should be changed.
4. Describe three (3) reasons why this change is important to make.
5. Describe the recommended change.
6. Develop a strategy that illustrates how you would address each of the eight (8) Stages of Change (Establishing a sense of urgency; creating coalition; developing vision and strategy; communicating the vision; empowering broad-based action; generating short term wins; consolidating gains and producing more change; anchoring new approaches into the culture).
7. Identify potential resistance to change and describe how the resistance would be managed.
8. Outline at least...