Indonesia Wealth Report 2014 is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
Get more details of report at : http://www.reportscue.com/indonesia-wealth-report-2014-market
Executive Summary :
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Indonesia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of Indonesian HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Indonesia
• Size of Indonesia's wealth management industry
• Largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 36,215 HNWIs in Indonesia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$230 billion in wealth. In 2013, the wealth per HNWI measured US$6.4 million.
• In 2013, Indonesian HNWI numbers fell by 2.1%, following a 2012 increase of 21.3%.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Indonesian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 32.2% to reach 51,003 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 32.3% to reach US$336 billion by 2018.
• In 2013, Indonesian HNWIs held 27.8% (US$64 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20–30%.
5933 NE Win Sivers...