PVT Snuffy, this is your initial counseling statement. This counseling statement is to inform you of my expectations of you as a member of my section. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to address those to me, and I will work them out as needed.
Your areas of concern are:
1. Timeliness: Make sure you are at least 10 minutes prior to all announced formations.
2. Accountability: Be where you need to be, when you need to be there. In all events, you need to keep me, or in my absence one of the other NCOs (list other NCOs in section here) aware of your whereabouts at all times.
3. Uniform: Your uniform needs to be pressed and presentable at all times. Your boots need to be highly shined at all times. At no time should your uniform fall below the standards set forth in AR 670-1. Motor Pool duty and Field Exercises are not an excuse to wear a substandard uniform. Also, you need to make sure you are in the correct uniform for the mission. If you are unsure of the correct uniform, contact me and I will provide you with that information.
4. Duties: If you have duty, you need to ensure that you are in the proper place, at the proper time, and in the correct uniform for that duty. I will inform you of any duties you may have as soon as I am made aware of them. Be aware that things change at a moment's notice, so be prepared in case that situation arises.
5. Attitude: You need to have the proper military attitude at all times. Show the proper courtesy and respect to leaders, peers, and subordinates alike. Always be professional and never allow your personal feelings to get in the way of respecting other Soldiers.
6. Appointments: If you have an appointment, let me know the time and purpose of the appointment as soon as possible. Preferably, directly after you make the appointment. If you need to make an appointment, check with me before making the appointment so I can check the training schedule. DO NOT make any appointments without checking...