“Immigration and taxation in most countries are often in conflict with the concept of globalization, and are prime obstacles for entrepreneurs to venture into new markets. As a result, countries are increasingly beginning discussions of the negative impact of such regulations on trade, with the aim of relaxing them. For instance, Chile and Canada have introduced startup visas to attract entrepreneurs from around the world.
While emerging markets offer significant opportunities for entrepreneurs, issues such as regulatory hurdles, red tape, bribery, and accessibility to resources have discouraged entrepreneurs from venturing into these markets. China and India have demonstrated significant entrepreneurial capability with large numbers of entrepreneurs starting businesses in the US and the UK.
Wealth managers assist mobile entrepreneurs in their adherence to financial policies and understanding of tax environments. They also offer associated immigration services, making adjusting to a new country more straightforward. Wealth management firms and specialist service providers are becoming an increasingly important asset for mobile entrepreneurs.
For complete report please visit :http://www.gosreports.com/insight-report-mobile-entrepreneurs-2/
Table of contents:
• Take strategic business decisions using information that depict mobility of entrepreneurs between countries and regions.
• Understand the factors that affect the decision-making processes of mobile entrepreneurs.
• Understand current strategic offerings of wealth management firms to mobile entrepreneurs.
• Analyze leading markets where entrepreneurs wish to relocate or obtain secondary citizenship.
• Understand the current tax regulations and immigration laws in key countries.
“Table of Contents
Table of Contents
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
1.1 What is This Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Snapshot
3.1 Global Overview