The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Maldives, including:
• The Maldivian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
• The competitive landscape in the Maldivian insurance industry
• The current trends and drivers in the Maldivian insurance industry
• Challenges facing the Maldivian insurance industry
• The detailed regulatory framework of the Maldivian insurance industry
Executive Summary :
Maldives has a small insurance industry, serving a population of 393,988 in 2013. In the early 1980s, the country was among the world’s 20 poorest countries. However, as a result of rapid growth in tourism and fishing, the country grew into a middle-income economy with an annual per capita income of MVR118,439.0 (US$7,711.0) in 2013. The Maldivian economy is driven by tourism and fishing industries. The global financial and EU sovereign debt crises had little impact on the country’s tourism industry and overall economy. Maldivian GDP grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% during the review period (2009-2013). The economy is expected to remain positive and register strong growth over the forecast period (2014-2018), supported by growth in tourism and improvement in the global economy. According to the World Bank, Maldivian GDP is expected to grow at a CAGR 4.6% over the forecast period.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/the-insurance-industry-in-maldives-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Maldives:
• It provides historical values for the Maldivian insurance industry for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Maldivian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive...