InterClean products speak for themselves when it comes to sanitation. Over seven decades in the institutional and industrial cleaning industry InterClean is now expanding globally and focusing on full-service of cleaning solutions in healthcare industries. This fast pace industry is growing quickly and looking for quality individuals who care about teamwork and a dedication to customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include: reporting to a Sales Manager on new product lines. Meet weekly quotas. Attend quarterly training. Initiate and brainstorm ideas with team charters. Travel to current customers on product satisfaction. Flexibility in work hours. Develop and maintain good rapport with customers. Establish long-term relationships. Become aware and learn about the environment.
Duties and specifications
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, public relations or equivalent.
• Must have 3 years experience in customer service or 1 year experience in marketing.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to problem solve, multi-task, and make decisions to perform in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of cleaning supplies and sanitation are desirable.
• Leadership in Sales and Marketing and Business Development.
• Long-term relationship with customers.
• Communication and team cohesion.
• Knowledge of product.
• Target audience. Forecasting Requirements
• Manager, 1 Lead Sales position, 1 Coach, 3 Sales Representatives.
• Continuous recruitment in all departments.
• Lead Sales Representative recruits outside resources.
• Quarterly training.
• Bonuses based on improvement.
• Promotions based on performance appraisals.
• Salary base with possible bonuses.
InterClean has merged with EnviroTech at a time where together we must pick each other’s brain and share the wealth of knowledge and experience...