Warning: Copy the original disk to another disk or to your hard disk. Keep the original disk as a back up!
For use of this disk you are referred to Appendix I 'Computer disk user's guide' in: W. Hoogland, The Report about Report Writing. ISBN 9001 41171 1 or: W. Hoogland, Rapport over Rapporteren. ISBN 9001 41170 3 Wolters-
Noordhoff, Groningen, The Netherlands.
This file contains a framework for a report. The structure of the report is given in the following order: cover, title page, preface, table of contents, summary, list of terms, list of symbols, introduction, chapters 2, 3 and 4, conclusions/recommendations, references and appendix.
Every part of the framework has its own commentary with tips and suggestions. These suggestions can be consulted by leafing through the framework by means of the Page Up and Page Down keys.
Tips and suggestions on structure, layout and use of language can be found in chapters 2, 3 and 4. Good luck!
- A cover is absolutely necessary.
- Its protective and/or decorative functions are obvious.
- Keep a cover simple.
- Only include the title and name of the author.
- Try and formulate the title with the help of a noun usually specified by a verbal form. See to it that the title covers the contents exactly.
- Further information should be given on the title page.
International Business Plan
Part 1 – Siemens A.G. and Royal Philips Electronics N.V....