1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The report is specially meant for the students of AIOU. It is concerned to a brief study of operations, functions, tasks and services of Allied Bank of Pakistan.
Banking play very important role in the commerce and economic development of a country. Now-a days banks are using different modern technologies, which influence the managerial activities, that’s why I decided to do my internship training in the bank.
In preparation of this report I have tried my best to provide all possible information about the operations, functions, tasks and the corporate information of Allied Bank of Pakistan in brief and comprehensive form.
Then internship report ends with some recommendation after identification of problems that I observed during the course of my internship training.
2.1: OBJECTIVE OR PURPOSE OF INTERNSHIP
Two cogent reasons / purposes of the study are following.
2.1.1: General Purpose / Objective
• To get acquaintance to the banking operations.
• To know what sort of changes Finance brings in managerial activities.
• To see the application of our Professional studies especially.
2.1.2: Specific Purpose / Objective
Specific purpose of the study includes.
• A partial fulfillment as a requirement for the completion of MBA-B&F degree.
• To objectively observe the operations of Allied Bank of Ltd in general and the operations of ABL, Regency plaza credit card branch, Faisalabad in specific.
• To make recommendations or implementation plans for the improvement of the operations of ABL, Regency plaza credit card branch, Faisalabad in the light of our professional studies.
2.2: OBJECTIVES OF STUDYING THE ORGANIZATION ABL
The objectives or purposes of internship are to learn the existing accounting and finance practices being followed in the bank. The main objectives are given as under:
1. To understand...