The retail sales of jewelry, watches, and accessories are forecast to deliver a CAGR of 5.3% during 2014-2019, to reach a market value of KRW8186 billion by 2019. The outlook for the jewelry, watches, and accessories market will remain positive over the forecast period.
– Jewelry, watches and accessories accounts for 2.2% of the total retail sales in South Korea.
– Sales through online channel stood at 12.8% of the total sales in the sector in 2014 and are expected to reach 16.4% by 2019.
– Per capita spending on jewelry, watches, and accessories will show growth of 4.8% over the next five years.
“Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in South Korea – Market Summary and Forecasts” ” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
What else does this report offer?
– A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
– Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
For complete report please visit : http://www.gosreports.com/jewelry-watches-and-accessories-retailing-in-south-korea-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecast/
Table of contents ;
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 Steady economic factors to benefit retailers
3.1.1 South Korea’s export-reliant economy is at cross roads
3.1.2 Steady rise in savings rate is a concern for retailers
3.1.3 Services sector continues to be the major sector for employment
3.1.4 Low inflation levels to benefit retailers
3.1.5 Rise in consumption expenditure- a positive sign to reckon with
3.1.6 Increasing urbanization offers growth opportunities for retailers
3.2 Aging population pose challenges for retailers
4 South Korean...