Career Development Plan Summary
My recent promotion to midlevel manager for Ryla has opened new doors for me. I am excited to take on this position and all of the challenges it entails. I am saddened that my team will be reconstructed but look forward to working with new faces. Since we are a call center, here at Ryla we heavily rely on computer support for our business. We are looking to hire 5 additional personnel to support our Information Systems. Teletech has been providing us with this service in the past but our contract with them has come to an end. A thorough job analysis has taken place to determine the need to hire an Information Systems Manager and 4 Support Specialist. Their responsibility will be to support computer systems for both of our Mid-Tier clients. They will maintain all computer processes and ensure continual smooth service of our databases.
Job Descriptions and Qualifications
Title: Information Systems Manager
• Manage Information Systems Team
• Complete work as assigned
• Effectively train all IS employees
• Assign and evaluate work of Support Specialists
• Keep inventory of all servers and computers assigned to mid-tier departments
• Maintain servers.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of servers and computer systems
• Provide support to all Support Specialist
• Communicate effectively both written and orally
• Other duties may be required and/or assigned
• Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in computer related field installing and monitoring servers.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, train and manage
• Certifications in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) a plus.
Job Title: Information Systems Support Specialist
• Install and configure computer workstations
• Support client...