Baby Nutrition Insights 2015 - Issue 23
Released on 14th May 2015
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
“Baby Nutrition Insights 2015 - Issue 23” is a new report that is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering the baby food industry. It is a quarterly review of the latest news and analysis for the infant formula and baby food industry. The report covers all the major countries across all geographies and provides latest updates for companies engaged in the baby food market.
Key FindingsTBottom of Form
- The German market for baby food and baby care products rose by 15% in the fourth quarter of 2014 compared with the same quarter of the previous year. Volumes were up by only 2.6%, however.
- New Zealands infant formula industry has once again been hit by a safety scare after it was announced that both Fonterra and Federated Farmers had received threats to poison infant formula with the 1080 pesticide (sodium monofluoroacetate) if the country does not stop using 1080 by the end of March. Although the threats were made in November 2014, the issue was only made public this March, to allow the police to investigate and protective measures to be taken.
- Wakodo has recalled 120,000 packs of its Japanese-style meat and potato stew after a mother reported finding a cricket in one pack. The recall is precautionary, since the species of cricket is not found in the area of Wakodos manufacturing plant
- “Baby Nutrition Insights 2015 - Issue 23” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in key markets.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Baby Food in key markets. The report provides insights and company information based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics...