AM POP Activity
On Friday, A&M will have its first pep rally! Being that you are a photography student, I would like you to document the event with your camera. Remember that a photographer should always have their camera handy to capture a unique moment.
Keep in mind the applications and parameters that we learned in class.
Goal: Take at least one composition rich photograph at AM POP.
First, pick a place in which you think you could snap a good photo.
Think of everything that you can photograph.
-Students gathered at the event
-Dancers (capture movement via shutter speed)
Next, upload your photo to your personal website that you created and give it a title.
This assignment is worth a quiz grade and you will have the first 15 min of next class to upload and post to your website if you did not have access at home.
Where we are at now
* Your are working on the Patterns, Texture, and Lines Project
* We finished Exam I and the results are in
* If you scored a D or F you will receive a letter home for a parent to sign and bring back notifying them that you have not attained mastery level comprehension of camera applications and elements/principles of design.
* If you have 3 zeros in homework assignments, you will receive a letter home for a parent to sign and bring back notifying them that you are not participating enough in homework assignments.
* Remember, I like all of you and see much potential in our classes but I want to teach you more and make sure that you comprehend the lessons. Please do your homework and participate in class activities. In our critiques, we are building our vocabulary and learning how to talk about each other’s prints.
* Have a great weekend!!!