1. Seattle, WA 47.6097° N, 122.3331° W
2. Pollen counts are high 9.5, wind velocity 1pmh, and the wind direction is North.
3. The Seattle series consists of very deep, very poorly drained organic soils formed in herbaceous and woody deposits in depressions in river valleys and glacial till plains. Slopes are 0 to 1 percent. Average annual precipitation is about 40 inches. Mean annual temperature is about 50 degrees F. Most Seattle soils have been cleared and drained for use as cropland or pasture. Hay, corn silage, blueberries, and truck crops are common crops. Seattle is far from farm.
4. Biome: Wet land. Vegetation type: red alder, western red cedar, black cottonwood and Sitka spruce with an understory of sedge, rush, cattail, hardhack, trailing blackberry, red elderberry, devils club, Siberian miners lettuce, trillium, salmonberry, and lady fern.
6. Total rainfall in Seattle, WA last year 48.50" (Average 37.49")
Sources: SEATTLE SERIES -- https://soilseries.sc.egov.usda.gov/OSD_Docs/S/SEATTLE.html
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
A.1. The Contractor shall provide all service and deliverables as required, described, and detailed by this Scope of Services and shall meet all service and delivery timelines specified in the Scope of Services section or elsewhere in this Contract.
A.2. Statement of Work Procedures/Provisions
The purpose of this Contract is to provide a source for Information Security Assessment Services (ISAS). This Contract does not obligate the State to use the Contractor’s services except as detailed in the Statement of Work Procedures/Process detailed below.
A.2.a Under the terms of this Contract and at the State's request, the Contractor will provide information security assessment services to the State using the consultants listed in Contract Section C.3, below (collectively, "consultants").
A.3 The specific roles...