1. What is a PHP Remote File Include (RFI) attack, and why are these prevalent in today's Internet world?
2. What country is the top host of SQL Injection and SQL Slammer infections? Why can't the US Government do anything to prevent these injection attacks and infections?
The U.S. is the top host of SQL Injection and SQL Slammer infections. Cybercriminals have made vast improvements to their infrastructure over the last few years. Its expansion is thousands of websites vulnerable to SQL Injections. Malicious code writers have exploited these vulnerabilities to distribute malware so quick that the government cannot contain such a large quantity.
3. What does it mean to have a policy of Nondisclosure in an organization?
It is a contract where the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. It outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties.
4. What Trends were tracked when it came to Malicious Code in 2009 by the Symantec Report researched during this lab?
DoS attacks are always common, however targeted attacks using advanced persistent threats (SPT) that occurred in 2009 made headlines.
5. What is Phishing? Describe what a typical Phishing attacks attempt to accomplish?...